Refunds & Returns During COVID 19
Update to Our Refund & Return Policy During COVID 19.
All purchases made during the Victorian Government restrictions during the COVID-19 health pandemic are eligible for a store credit only.
Store Credit & Returns:
All products, excluding sale items, purchased from Rose Office Furniture may be eligible for store credit providing that:
- Receipt or Tax Invoice can be provided by the customer which are intact and valid
- All Rose Office Furniture item(s) are in their original condition, unaltered, unused, damage free and in re-sellable condition
- Store credit is valid for 12 months
- Return pick up and delivery charges will be covered by the original purchaser
- These charges will include
- Return pick up & collection of item/s
- Dismantling of any item/s
Unfortunately we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products
- Special ordered products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description
Online purchases can be returned either in-store with the tax invoice or by contacting our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 767 363.
Only regular priced items may be eligible for store credit, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.