Shipping & Delivery
All furniture items are delivered by our in-house Dispatch Team and are delivered fully assembled.
Some furniture items may require assembly on site if the delivery location is only accessible by stairs, or if the product is too large for our Dispatch Team to handle safely.
- Delivery charges are calculated at the time of checkout.
- Delivery charges are based on a number of factors such as:
- Delivery location
- What has been ordered
- Quantity of items ordered
- Delivery charges are based on delivery within 30km of Melbourne CBD - should delivery fall outside this area we will be in contact with you to confirm accurate charges for delivery.
- Delivery to locations which can only be accessed via stairs and do not have lift access will incur additional charges.
- Once an order has been received, processed and assembled, delivery will be made within 3 - 5 business days from the original purchase date if delivery location is within 30km of Melbourne CBD.
- Should delivery need to be made outside 30km of Melbourne CBD, delivery may take up to 7 business days depending on delivery location.
- If we are experiencing a high volume in orders, or if products are out of stock, delivery may take up to 7 days.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Custom orders can take between 2 - 8 weeks to complete, and are dependant on supplier delivery times.
- A deposit payment must be made to Rose Office Furniture to initiate the order process
- All custom orders are initially quoted before an order can be placed.
- Unless products are faulty or damaged when received, custom orders cannot be returned.
- All quotes provided by Rose Office Furniture are valid for 30 days.
Click & Collect:
Some products are available for collection from our showroom either fully assembled or as a flat-pack DIY assembly option.
Please contact us on 1300 767 363 or to find out more about Rose Office Furniture's Click & Collect options Click Here.