Delivery & Shipping
All furniture items are delivered from our dispatch centre located at at the rear of our showroom located at 211 Ingles St, Port Melbourne, Vic 3207.
Rose Office Furniture delivers items fully assembled unless otherwise requested; however, some furniture items may require assembly on site should items be deemed too large for the Delivery Team to handle safely.
The Health & Safety of our Delivery Team is of our highest importance. If for any reason our Delivery Team believes that a delivery poses a Health & Safety risk, they are within their rights to refuse to perform a delivery.
Delivery Dates and Timeframes:
Should we experience a high volume in orders, or if products are out of stock, delivery may take longer, at which point Rose Office Furniture will contact you to schedule delivery.
- Once an order has been received, processed, and assembled, Rose Office Furniture will make every effort to complete delivery within 2 - 5 business days from the original purchase date.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Delivery fees vary for different products and are calculated based on:
- The overall size and weight of items in your order.
- The quantity and type of items in your order.
Your delivery address.
Local Delivery - within 25km
- Ground Floor
Local Delivery - within 25km
- Bulky Item/s - Ground Floor
Standard Delivery - 25.1km - 50km
- Ground Floor
Local Delivery - 25.1km - 50km
- Bulky Item/s
- Ground Floor
- Outside 50km
Base rate from $110.00
+ $25 per 10km
Please refer to the below
|Fit Outs & Large Quantity Orders||Call for Quote.|
Delivery fees are based on delivery to an address within 25km of our Dispatch Centre in Port Melbourne.
Delivery locations between 25.1km and 50km from our Dispatch Centre in Port Melbourne will incur additional delivery charges.
Regional Victoria delivery charges are based on 3rd Party Courier Fees, and are usually charged at $25 per 10km.
- Delivery Charges for your order calculated at the time of checkout is based on the above-mentioned conditions.
- Should delivery fall outside of these conditions, additional charges may be incurred at which point Rose Office Furniture will contact you to finalise the remainder of the delivery charge.
All furniture items and delivery charges must be paid in full before a delivery date can be scheduled.
For delivery options outside 50km and interstate options, please refer to the below section regarding Interstate & Regional Victorian Deliveries.
For Rose Office Furniture to provide an efficient & effective delivery service, our Delivery Team requires necessary access to your office or your delivery room of choice.
Factors that affect delivery charges include, but are not limited to:
- Narrow stairs and doorways
- Staircases and number of flights
- Steep driveways
- Street parking or multilevel private carparks
Please inform us of any potential difficulties associated with access to specified rooms or delivery challenges.
Failure to advise Rose Office Furniture of any of the above-mentioned difficulties associated with delivery of items may result in delivery being postponed, rescheduled or additional charges being paid at the time of delivery.
In the event of a postponed or rescheduled delivery due to difficulties not disclosed, the purchaser will be charged a minimum re-delivery fee as per the Rose Office Furniture’s Delivery Guide which is outlined below.
- Some large and bulky office furniture items require assembly on site due to the design of the product.
- Rose Office Furniture will be in contact to advise you of the expected assembly duration and to confirm accurate charges.
Interstate & Regional Victorian Deliveries:
Rose Office Furniture engages with third party delivery contractors to ship our furniture interstate and to some rural Victorian locations, are assessed on an order-by-order basis.
- Flat packed items and bulky goods are delivered by a single driver or serviceman, and assistance by the customer may be required to carry these heavy or large items to the front door of a ground floor address.
- Delivery where third-party contractors are utilised, will only be to the front door of a ground floor address.
- Whilst sub-contractors will take the utmost care for your delivery items, Rose Office Furniture will not be held liable for any damaged caused to property or to the items ordered when fulfilling delivery requirements.
- Any damage to property or to furniture items must be reported immediately to the sub-contract or driver, their contracted business, and recorded at the time of delivery.
All custom orders are initially quoted before an order can be placed and require a 50% deposit before work can commence, with the remaining balance due prior to delivery or collection.
- If alterations need to be made to your order additional charges may apply.
- Should an order be cancelled after work has commenced, Rose Office Furniture reserves the right to withhold deposit payment to cover cost of materials and/or work completed.
Please notify us as soon as possible if changes need to be made.
- Custom orders are subject to Rose Office Furniture’s suppliers lead times. Due to a variety of possible supply chain issues, these orders can experience some unexpected delays beyond the control of Rose Office Furniture.
- Custom ordered products are not able to be refunded or returned unless products are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match samples or descriptions.
Visit us in store or call 1300 767 363 to speak to a friendly team member to help you with your custom ordering requirements.
Click & Collect:
At Rose Office Furniture we are proud to offer a free in store Pickup service for some products, which are available for collection from our showroom either fully assembled or as a flat-pack DIY assembly option.
- Once your item is ready for collection our team will contact you to advise you that your purchase is ready for collection.
- Rose Office Furniture requires a tax invoice as proof of purchase before we can release any goods to customers.
- If you are unable to receive your goods, please call Rose Office Furniture to nominate an alternative person to collect your goods on your behalf. Proof of purchase and Photo ID must be sighted before we can release the goods to customers.
Rose Office Furniture will not be liable for any damage caused due to incorrect/unsafe loading or improper securing of all collected goods. Please be aware that most items, such as buffets, and wall units are heavy and require a minimum of two people and a suitable vehicle for products to be correctly loaded into.
When collecting your order, it is important that you have adequate help to load and secure your products from our distribution centre to your vehicle.
In the event you require assistance to assemble a product which you have collected from Rose Office Furniture Dispatch, a minimum service call out fee of $99.00 will apply for metropolitan Melbourne.
We prefer and encourage all clients to utilise our professional delivery service to ensure products are delivered and assembled in good order and condition.