The health and wellbeing of our customers, the wider community and the Team at Rose Office Furniture remains our number one priority.
Following the State Government’s announcements regarding Victoria's Stage 4 Restrictions, we are forced to close our Showroom at 211 Ingles St, Port Melbourne until restrictions are lifted.
To ensure we continue to bring the best possible service to our customers during unprecedented time, our expert Sales Team are available to answer any of your questions or to assist you with purchases via phone on 1300 767 363 or email at email@example.com.
According to the guidelines and as we understand, currently we are permitted to operate contactless Click & Collect and delivery services with strict safety protocols in place.
Update to Our Refund & Return Policy:
- All purchases made during the Victorian Stage 4 Lockdown are eligible for a store credit only.
Updated Click & Collect Process:
- Customers who have made a purchase will be personally contacted by a ROF Team Member and given a time to pick up their goods at Dispatch entry located on Woodruff Street, Port Melbourne (around the corner from our front entrance)
- we ask all customers to please adhere to the Victorian Government guidelines in wearing a face mask or a face covering while interacting with our team members.
- Customers are to provide their ID or Order Confirmation Email before their product/s are given.
- A Rose Office Team member will place the product/s outside the roller door when the customer provides either of the above mentioned.
If a customer requires assistance for their product/s:
- Team Members are to request for the customer to move a minimum 1.5m away.
- Staff are not to enter the vehicle but can place item in the boot or back seat.
Orders can still be placed over the phone, via email or through our website.
We thank you for your ongoing support and hope you all stay safe and well.
- The team at Rose Office Furniture.